At Trinity, we have hundreds of amazing people serving throughout the week who allow God to use their personalities, gifts, and influence to help others connect with God and grow in their relationship. We call these people the Dream Team.
FIND A TEAM
Ministry Dream Teams
- Kidsplace Elementary & Early Education: Connects with children & families through Bible stories, worship, prayer, hands-on activities, and personal interactions. Serve Opportunities are available for both Wednesday night and weekend services.
- Trinity Student Ministries (TSM) | 56 (5th & 6th Graders: Helps students get connected to our Trinity Student Ministry and 56 through Services, Small Groups, and Events. Serve Opportunities are available for both Wednesday night and Weekend services.
- Trinity College Ministries (TCM): A community essential to our personal and spiritual formation. The purpose is to create Kingdom-minded, servant-hearted disciples. We do this by pursuing the heart of the Father.
- Trinity Young Adults (TYA): One of the values TYA upholds is Belonging. We are a group of diverse people following Jesus and bound together by the Holy Spirit. We meet informally to learn and live out the Gospel in the community.
- Men’s Ministry: Men’s ministry is built around “Band of Brothers” (BOB) gatherings. We equip men to gather a few close friends and meet regularly to be better men. We also gather annually for a Guys Night Out and have other special events and serving opportunities to serve our church and community.
- Women’s Ministry | Prize31: Women’s ministry is built around a community of women who genuinely have a passion to understand who God is and to understand how the Word of God speaks a leadership mantle over women. Our team embraces new rhythms of growth and longs to know each other’s stories because, if our stories matter to God, they matter to us.
- Prime Timers: This is a dynamic group of adults age 58 and up. If you think "fun" stops when you get to retirement age, think again!
Support Dream Teams
- Legacy team: On a mission to connect with God's purpose by strategically investing resources to accelerate the vision of our church.
- For Her: Women’s Medical Services: An outreach of Trinity Church that offers support to women in unexpected pregnancies.
- Love Lubbock: We have opportunities throughout the year to impact the community through service projects and outreaches.
- Social Media Team: A digital ministry that connects with our community through prayer and Facebook live moderation. The team also includes photographers*.
- Worship & Creative Arts: Facilitates a powerful worship experience through vocals, instruments, and audio engineering. Audition is required.
- Audio, Video & Lighting (AVL): Assists in the production of the overall worship experience, using lights, cameras, and other visual elements.
- Guest Experience: Provides a warm and welcoming environment for anyone who walks through our doors.
- Trinity Life: Provides support to every aspect of people becoming who God created them to be and finding their place in the life of Trinity.
- Life Safety Team: Provides a safe and secure environment for ministry at all Trinity campuses by providing safety to the church body, staff, students, volunteers, and church property.
Opportunities for Student Leaders
Kidsplace Elementary / Early Childhood
- Little Kidsplace Early Childhood Worship Coordinator
- Little Kidsplace Early Childhood Nursery Assistant
- Little Kidsplace Early Childhood Preschool Assistant
- Little Kidsplace Special Needs Team Member
- Kidsplace Elementary Tech
- Kidsplace Elementary Worship Team
- Kidsplace Small Group Leader
- Kidsplace Small Group Leader Assistant
- Kidsplace Elementary Security
- Kidsplace First Impressions Assistant
- Kidsplace First Impressions Family Host
- Kidsplace Security/Greeting
56 (5th and 6th Graders)* 8th Grade Minimum Requirement
- 56 Small Group Leader Assistant*
- 56 Check-in Team*
- 56 Technical Team
- 56 Student Worship Team
- Greeter Assistant
- Usher Assistant
AVL / Social Media
- AVL Camera
- AVL Lights
- Social Media Photography * 9th Grade Minimum Requirement
- Social Media Moderating *11th Grade Minimum Requirement