You can give in person at one of our weekend services, by cash or check with an offering envelope, by texting TRINITYTODAY to 77977, or download the Trinity App and click GIVE.
Thank you for giving to the ministry of Trinity Church. Your generosity allows Trinity to accomplish some incredible things and continue being a beacon of light to our city. Through the ministries of Trinity, we are able to minister the love of Jesus to a hurting and lost
We believe that Giving
- Strengthens our faith. When we give, we are putting our trust and faith in God to provide. We are partnering with God in faith – faith is what pleases God! “Giving is more than a responsibility – it is a privilege; more than an act of obedience – it is evidence of our faith.” – William Arthur Ward
- Energizes us. God wants us to experience the joy of being rich in goodness and generosity. God richly provides everything for our enjoyment. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
- Draws us to God. Tithing is the tangible way that we put God first in our lives and clearly establish our priorities and who we are serving. Tithing was created for our benefit. It is to teach us how to keep God first in our lives and how to be unselfish people. Unselfish people make better husbands, wives, friends, relatives, employees and employers. God is trying to teach us how to prosper over time.
- Connect us. Together, we are able to accomplish far more than most of us can achieve individually. It’s giving money through the church, rather than to the church. When people give to the church, they are giving to sustain the institution. However, when people give through the church, they are empowering ministry.
- Is for Everyone.
- Start where your faith is.
- Start with a percentage.
- Be consistent in your giving as an act of worship
- Increase that percentage as your faith grows
“The way you manage your money says more about your relationship with God than any other assessment.” – Pastor Carl
We all need a little guidance and encouragement when it comes to managing our finances. Whether it's getting out of debt or leaving a legacy, Financial Peace University offers
invaluable tool to start your journey to financial peace.
“I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us.” – Dave Ramsey
Your information is held securely by the Pushpay system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions. You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be