Summary of Trinity: Trinity is a non-profit, religious organization. We are a non-denominational church and evangelistic school. Our values are biblically based. Therefore, it is our desire to employ and develop born again Christians.
This position is full-time (30-36 hours) per week.
POSITION SUMMARY: Payroll/HR Assistant will serve the organization by providing daily administrative support to the Executive Director of HR and provide payroll/bookkeeping duties for Trinity Inc. Assist Executive Director of with record maintenance, payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees. Will provide professional, customer service and administrative services to the organization under the leadership of the Executive Director of HR.
To effectively perform the duties of a payroll/HR assistant, individuals must be able to demonstrate a number of competencies that are essential to the position, which include:
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
3-4 years proven work experience at a professional level. High-School Diploma required. Prefer experience with non-profit organizations. Some college is preferred. Combination of experience and education may be considered. Must possess knowledge of basic bookkeeping and purchasing practices; Must have high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, such as Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to plan and manage multiple projects; attention to detail; Must possess excellent interpersonal skills; Must have proven ability to manage multiple and simultaneous projects and requests.