Full-Time - Mon-Fri; Occasional weekends
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining and improving a well-kept, neat appearance of the church and school grounds. Maintenance of entire grounds both on the canton campus and university campus. This includes mowing, trimming, planting, watering, weed control, removal and disposal of trash and debris from grounds, and maintenance of equipment and tools used in this area. In charge of general landscape beautification on both campuses.
Affirms that Scripture defines the roles of male and female and Romans 1:21-27; Romans 1:24-32 condemns the homosexual lifestyle. (1 Cor. 6:9-20; Eph 4:1-11, 5:3-5)Trinity Church and School does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law as it applies to churches. However, Trinity does discriminate on the basis of religion.
Must be a member of Trinity Church.
QUALIFICATIONS: Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position. Must possess a valid state driver’s license. Completion of a craft apprenticeship is preferred, 2+ years of on-the-job maintenance or other relative experience; Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times*
- Work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Work extended hours outside in varying weather conditions.
- Perform heavy manual labor.
- Operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to climb ladders, operate and use “genie lift” to full capacity.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.