Assimilation Ministry Leader
POSITION SUMMARY: Create a culture of belonging in the Trinity Life Experience by developing the assimilation system and process for first time guests, new believers and re-dedication. Fully integrate this system with all ministry areas and identify when there is a system breakdown or inefficiency. This position will oversee function of Guest Connections, guest experience, new believers and baptisms; in addition to assisting with Growth Track.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and oversee the following areas: Guest Connections, guest experiences, (greeters, ushers, trams, guest kiosk) new believers and baptisms.
- Ensure each area is staffed during all weekend services and special events.
- Ensure guest experiences are superior, inviting and life-giving;
- Recruit, develop and coach new leaders within this ministry area
- Oversee the scheduling, training and vision for each of these ministry area.
- Maintain on-boarding of new members
- Hold meetings and/or communicate with teams regularly to discuss upcoming events and share information about ongoing activities. Participate in quarterly Dream Impact Gatherings.
- Oversee Baptism classes/services/scheduled baptisms
- Direct and help recruit Tram drivers in collaboration with the Volunteer Connection Leader for weekend services and special events.
- Provide a weekly, monthly and quarterly report on the status of the assimilation ministry to the Trinity Life Pastor
- Lead the assimilation process in moving first time guests through steps to becoming fully developing members. This includes the weekend experience, next step decisions, new believer follow-up and care, leading people to take the next step of baptism, attend Growth Track and beyond
- Measure the outcomes of the assimilation system and report on a quarterly basis
- Equip and empower leaders for each of the ministry areas.
- Assist Trinity Life Pastor with hosting and leading of Growth Track classes
- Affirms that Scripture defines the roles of male and female and Romans 1:21-27; Romans 1:24-32 condemns the homosexual lifestyle. (1 Cor. 6:9-20; Eph 4:1-11, 5:3-5)
- Trinity Church and School does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law as it applies to churches. However, Trinity does discriminate on the basis of religion.
- Help support the Vision, Mission and Values Statement of Trinity Church and Grow in personal discipleship through: Bible study, Life groups, prayer, giving of tithe and Offerings.
- Must be a member in good standing of Trinity Church.
QUALIFICATIONS: College education and/or degree preferred. 2-4 years job related experience preferably non-profit environment with employment/volunteer knowledge. Ability to train and motivate team members. Ability to have difficult conversations while remaining diplomatic and poised. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) with the ability to learn new applications. Required to make small group presentations. Requires managerial, organizational and interpersonal skills.Work requires continual attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on direct end-user interaction. Must be a team player, with a strong desire to collaborate with others.