Our vision is to glorify God by creating a family of Christ centered world changers while building a culture of excellence in passionate and authentic worship at Trinity.
In all areas of our ministry, we focus on developing our five following foundational values:
- Core – our understanding of worship
- Character – our conduct as worshippers of Jesus
- Craft – how we hone our skills to operate in our giftings with excellence
- Communication – how we engage the congregation in ministry
- Culture – being a part of a family of people with similar interests and callings
To be involved in Trinity Worship, you must attend our Worship Orientation Meeting. Prior to the orientation meeting, we require you to attend FastTrack (if you're over the age of 18, if under 18 your parent(s) must be a member).
The next orientation meeting is Tuesday, May 9 at 7:00PM. This meeting is required to be involved.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!
To RSVP and for more information on Worship or Creative Arts complete the form below (download and complete PDF or .docx version then mail to
For more information about Worship & Creative Arts, email .