Trinity Men’s Ministry is a place where men connect together + grow together + serve together + worship God together.
There was a time in history when men did everything together. They relied on each other to survive. They were part of a larger tribe. They hunted together, protected their families together, celebrated together, and ate together.
Today, men tend to be more isolated and disconnected. The church often tries to solve this by pushing men to environments they don’t enjoy or want to be part of.
Trinity Men is on a mission to change this. We are calling for 100 men to start hanging out regularly with two or three trusted friends on purpose. We call this a Band of Brothers.
A Band of Brothers is not…
• Another meeting
• A traditional Bible study
A Band of Brothers is...
• 2 or 3 men you do life with
• You gather regularly around stuff you like to do! (golf, fishing, UFC, etc.)
• Laughter and food are usually involved
• You go on trips and do projects together
The goal is to get involved in each other’s lives and make each other better men.
How can you take steps to become an even better man? Get connected to one of these opportunities today:
- Start your own Band of Brothers – We equip and support you to build this unique non-traditional connection with men you trust. Click here to get started.
- Become a Point Man – Point Men care for and support Band of Brothers leaders behind the scenes. Click here to explore this role.
- Traditional Men’s Groups – We offer a few traditional men’s groups that are open and available to anyone at any time. Click here for a current list of men’s groups.
- Attend one of our men’s events throughout the year. These include an annual Guys Night Out, golf outings, clay shoots, and more.
To get involved, contact the church at (806) 792-3363 or email