POSITION SUMMARY: The main duties of a Worship Leader are to assist in supervising, developing and directing many aspects of worship in all ministries of Trinity Church, providing leadership, communication, and administration for all areas of Trinity Church Worship Ministries.
QUALIFICATIONS: At minimum, high school diploma; preferably working toward undergrad Biblical degree and/or ministerial certification. 2 yrs exp. serving in a major leadership role within a local church youth ministry or similar ministry.
- Strong singing voice
- Excelled musical proficiency
- Solution Oriented
- Positive attitude and positive approach to problem solving
- Highly self-motivated
- Team player with positive, servant motivated attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to independently perform job functions with minimal supervision
- Ability to administrate and prioritize workloads, executing appropriate judgment and confidentiality
- Ability to recruit and develop potential Worship team members
- Ability to disciple others in a small group or one on one setting