Full Time; (37.5 hrs/week) Hourly (11 month position)
HOURS WORKED: Mon-Fri. 7:45am - 4:00pm
POSITION SUMMARY: To serve the School by providing high level Executive and administrative support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administratively support Assistant Superintendent in the areas of Curriculum
- Maintain up-to-date and well-organized files, such as LISD reimbursement
- Support all other administrative office functions. Such as copying, mailing and/or typing needed correspondence.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Asst. Superintendent’s office & HS Counselor by receiving all incoming work and correspondence, delegating the work to appropriate individuals (inside and outside the office) and supervising the processing of the work inside the office to its satisfactory completion.
- Receive and screen incoming calls, taking clear messages, returning calls.
- Maintain calendars and schedule appointments and meetings as needed.
- Confirm appointments, travel, conferences, church/school functions and speaking engagements.
- Type correspondence, articles and manuscripts and maintain up-to-date and well-organized files.
- Attend staff meetings as requested.
- Secure meeting rooms both on campus and off campus as needed for meetings as requested.
- Maintain current records and overall status regarding the Strategic Plan, Facilities Plan, as it relates to the school.
- Monitor ongoing details of budget items in coordination with Office Manager
- Assist in planning and facilitating special events as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Produce, generate, and mail requests for transcripts.
QUALIFICATIONS: 5-6 years proven work experience at a professional level. High-School Diploma required. Prefer experience with non-profit organizations. Some college is preferred. Combination of experience and education may be considered. Proven experience that captures the ability to utilize Microsoft Office tools, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint at an accomplished level. Must possess knowledge of basic bookkeeping and purchasing practices; ability to adapt quickly to change and maintain a positive attitude; excellent interpersonal skills; plan and manage multiple projects; attention to detail; process confidential information; Excellent communication skills to include listening, writing, and verbal.
In addition to the skills, responsibilities and qualification, we highly encourage each applicant to read the TCS website to ensure alignment on our TCS mission and values.