This position will be part-time, working 20 hours per week.
Must be a member or become a member of Trinity Church.
SUMMARY: To provide a high standard of administrative, financial and accounting services in the area of Accounts Receivable for the TCS Early Education Center and to work closely with others on the Business Office team to ensure that these functions are undertaken and effectively executed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Orientate new families on financial agreement/expectations.
- Assign monthly billing plans/changes for each family.
- Record/bill weekly hot lunch charges
- Bill monthly tuition and daily drop ins
- Process EEC/Lunch payments
- Prepare monthly accounts receivable statements.
- Maintain up-to-date and current aging reports and full-knowledge of past due accounts. Coordinate parent communication on past due accounts. Secure payment arrangements and hold parents accountable. Advise appropriate school personnel of withdrawals for non-payment.
- Apply appropriate staff/community tuition discounts in accordance with tuition policy
- Manage online registration process in coordination with EEC receptionist. Ensure billing and payment of pre-registration fees.
- Oversee online payment plans are setup and handle any special payment situations
- Recommend annual bad debt and/or write offs for board approval
- Process check requests.
- Process credit card receipts.
- Ensure all invoices are submitted timely.
- Communicate budget status with the director.
- Must be a member/become a member in good standing of Trinity Church.
- Help support the Vision, Mission and Values Statement of Trinity Church and Grow in personal discipleship through: Bible study, Life groups, prayer, giving of tithe and Offerings.
- Affirms that Scripture defines the roles of male and female and Romans 1:21-27; Romans 1:24-32 condemns the homosexual lifestyle. (1 Cor. 6:9-20; Eph 4:1-11, 5:3-5)
- Trinity Church and School does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law as it applies to churches. However, Trinity does discriminate on the basis of religion.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma/GED required; 2 years experience in accounts receivable; Prefer experience with private education establishment or similar non-profit organization. Combination of experience and education may be considered. Ability to plan and manage multiple projects; attention to detail; computer proficient with Word and Excel a must. High level interpersonal, communication and/or public relations skills is a must.