This is a full-time position Mon-Thursday (Fri/Sat/Sun - as needed). 35-40 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITES:
- Receive communications and draft prelim responses
- Maintain key statistics and summarize at dashboard level
- Supervise, schedule and staff receptionist desk
- Communication liaison for all teams: to ensure information flows
- Facilitate ongoing training on administrative tasks and duties for other administrative assistants
Staff Event Planning
- Coordinates Facility Rental Process
- Coordinates and/or assist in the planning and execution of “all staff events”.
- Lead periodic meetings with all administrative support staff for connection and training
- Weekly tasks associated with Executive Team's areas of responsibility
- Project management for all Executive Team owned projects/events/activities
- Create and manage internal procedures for the senior suite
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds
- Other duties as requested
Trinity Church and School does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law as it applies to churches. However, Trinity does discriminate on the basis of religion.
QUALIFICATIONS: High-School Diploma required. College degree desired. 5-6 years proven work experience at a professional level. Prefer experience with non-profit organizations. Combination of experience and education may be considered. Proven experience that captures the ability to utilize Microsoft Office tools, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint at an accomplished level. Ability to adapt quickly to change and maintain a positive attitude; excellent interpersonal skills; plan and manage multiple projects; attention to detail; process confidential information; Excellent communication skills to include listening, writing, and verbal is a plus. Must be a member of Trinity Church.