This position will be part-time. Hours to be determined - ideal candidate would be able to work 2 full days.
Summary: Maintain a positive working relationship with clients that visit Heartline. Provide general nursing care, education, and perform urine pregnancy tests and in the future provide limited obstetrical ultrasounds according to physician orders.
Qualifications: Must be a registered nurse proficient in basic nursing skills, with an active nursing license. Must value human life. Must be responsible and filled with Godly integrity having genuine care, concern, and compassion for hurting people. Must be emotionally and spiritually sound; able to cope with the intensity of Heartline’s client’s situations.
- Be a member of Trinity Church.
- Promote Heartline through social media as directed by the Heartline director.
- Help develop the Vision, Mission and Values Statement of Trinity Church and Grow in personal discipleship through: Bible study, Life groups, Prayer, Giving of Tithe and Offerings.
- Affirms that Scripture defines the roles of male and female and Romans 1:21-27; Romans 1:24-32 condemns the homosexual lifestyle. (1 Cor. 6:9-20; Eph 4:1-11, 5:3-5)
- Trinity Church and School does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law as it applies to churches. However, Trinity does discriminate on the basis of religion.