Trinity Church believes that unity is achieved by focusing on the person of Jesus Christ. We have many areas of doctrine that are important, including the following foundational beliefs:
- The Godhead is eternally existent and is manifested as the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Old and New Testaments are the inspired and inerrant Word of God. Therefore, they are the authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
- Man’s only hope of salvation is to repent and receive forgiveness and new life through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. It is the gift of God and provided solely by His grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The ordinance of baptism by immersion in water is the biblical pattern for all who believe in Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Holy Communion is to be entered into by all believers after personal examination.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is available to all who believe in Jesus Christ. With this experience comes the endowment of power for life and service.
- Jesus Christ’s return will be visible and personal.
- An expanded explanation of our doctrine statement can be obtained by being part of our FastTrack Class. This is an informative class on the history and beliefs of Trinity Church.
To learn more about Trinity Church's position on important faith topics, browse through our Position Papers below:
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit
- Church Government
- Divorce and Remarriage
- Human Sexuality
- Sanctity of Life
- The Role of Women in Ministry
Trinity believes that biblical marriage is limited to a covenant relationship between one man and one woman.